Cantonesa Noodle Bake
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) of Cantonesa noodles
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded chicken (ham and frankfurters can be used also)
- ½ cup American cheese cut into small squares
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms, without draining
- 1 green pepper, cut into small squares.
- ½ cup of peas, corn or asparragus
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- A bunch of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the noodles: Put them into the boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. The noodles should be "al dente". NOTE: Avoid cooking the noodles for more than 5 min. because they loose their wonderful texture. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
Stir-fry in the butter, the noodles, the onion and the Mich Seasoning (little packet included in the box) or Cantonesa Consommé.
Preheat the oven at 350º.
Mix the noodles and all the ingredients.
Bake in a greased glass mold for 30 min. or until bubbly.