Cantonesa Chao Mein
- 1 12 oz. pack Cantonesa noodles
- 1 lb. slim chicken strips
1 lb. slim beef strips
- 1 big onion, quartered
- 2 cellery sticks cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup of broccoli, separated in small florets
- 4 oz. snow peas
Cook the noodles: Put them into the boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. The noodles should be "al dente". NOTE: Avoid cooking the noodles for more than 5 min. because they loose their wonderful texture. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
Fry the meat or chicken in hot oil, when done, set aside.
Fry the onion.
Add the chicken or meat and the remaining ingredients.
Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce (bag included in the box).
Fry the noodles and add Mich Seasoning (packet included in the box).
Mix the noodles with the rest of ingredients.
Servings: 10 to 12.